There are lots of books on how to do direct mail. We didn’t want to write one of those. Instead, we thought we would focus on the little — and not so little — things it takes to successfully establish and beat control mailings over time.
Over the last 20 years, we’ve participated in billions of mailings, to mailboxes around the globe. Through this experience, we’ve seen both the path to direct mail success and how an effort can fall short.
This 36 page book will provide the tools and tactics you can implement right now to improve your direct mail program. Let’s beat the control!
This book covers:
- How to get started with direct mail
- How and what to test to establish a control
- How to develop and refine audience targeting
- How to design and write an effective direct mail package
- How to choose an offer that drives response
- How to manage your direct mail production
- How analyze your results for future success